The name "SORG" stands for a group of companies whose skills and experience complement each other, so we have a unique range of products and services for the
Glass industry. The technology of the SORG Group covers the entire melting and conditioning process, starting with the delivery of the raw materials up to the provision of the molten glass for shaping.
Project manager for the handling of orders for glass melting furnaces and components
- After a training phase you will independently manage extensive technologically challenging projects with national and international customers. Place of work will be our headquarter in Lohr am Main, Germany
- You will co-ordinate fast and smooth communication between the customer and our technical departments.
- You will ensure that the project relevant dates agreed with the customer will be kept.
- You will check essential order points and ensure that they are complied with
- Degree as Engineer from a technical university, Master or Technician specialized in mechanical engineering, Civil Engineer or Engineer for process engineering. Professional experience will be appreciated.
- Familiarity with the standard programs MS-Office, MS Outlook, MS-Project
- Independent and solution-oriented working methods as well as high sense of responsibility and willingness to travel.
- Resilience and teamwork
- Good language skills in German and English in spoken and written, further languages will be appreciated.
- Independent work with international contacts
- You will be part of a qualified, motivated and dynamic team.
- International activity.
- Permanent employment.
- Performance-linked wages.
- Qualification and development opportunities.
If you are interested in this challenging activity in an innovative and growing company, we look forward to receiving your detailed application with indication of your salary expectations and earliest availability.
Please send your application documents, preferably in electronic form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a first contact, Mrs. Leimeister, Tel. +49-9352 507 170 is at your disposal.
Back to overview