The name "SORG" stands for a group of companies whose skills and experience complement each other, so we have a unique range of products and services for the
Glass industry. The technology of the SORG Group covers the entire melting and conditioning process, starting with the delivery of the raw materials up to the provision of the molten glass for shaping.
Service Specialist for assembly work and commissioning on our domestic and foreign construction sites
- Installation works (domestic and abroad)
- Independent clarification of problems
- Supervision and inspection of the work performance of subcontractors on the construction sites
- Coordination and control of material deliveries on site
- Carrying out service visits and documenting them
- Depending on the construction site, we also assume management functions
- Commissioning of plant components
- Completed apprenticeship as electronics installer, mechatronics technicians or similar training or technician or master craftsman training with mechanical engineering knowledge
- Work experience in switch cabinet construction or machine installation
- Work experience in Siemens S5/S7 software
- Good knowledge of the German and English language
- Ideally knowledge of the glass industry
- Independent and flexible working method
- independent work
- interesting working area
- performance-related pay
- Support through a qualified team
Your principal place of business will be the head office in Lohr/Main (Germany).
If you are interested in this challenging activity in an innovative and growing company, we look forward to receiving your detailed application with indication of your salary expectations and earliest availability.
Please send your application documents, preferably in electronic form to: email@example.com.
As a first contact, Mrs. Leimeister, Tel. +49-9352 507 170 is at your disposal.
Back to overview