Site Manager (m/f/d) or Foreman (m/f/d) - Sorg Feuerungsbau
Sorg Feuerungsbau und Service GmbH, headquartered in Lohr am Main, is a leading global service provider for project and service orders in the field of glass melting plants. Our company sets standards in terms of safety, high quality performance and delivery, project management, competitiveness and reliability.
In the service sector we offer a wide range of solutions for particularly demanding tasks. We have a large number of long-term customers who appreciate our services.
For our team of foremen and site managers for projects at home and abroad we are looking for a:
Site Manager (m/f/d) or Foreman (m/f/d)
- Planning and setting up the construction site
- Construction site management from the draining of the glass to the re-commissioning of the glass melting furnace
- Inspection of ongoing work (keeping a construction diary, schedule control and quality control)
- Coordination of the subcontractors
- Planning of future work (building consultations, site tours)
- Documentation (correspondence, supplementary management, etc.)
- Completed training as a bricklayer, also with further training as a technician or master craftsman
- Work experience on construction sites
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Independent, flexible way of working
- Willingness to travel at home and abroad
- Independent and autonomous work
- An interesting and varied field of work
- Performance-related salary
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Working in a motivated team
If this challenging position in an innovative company appeals to you, we look forward to receiving your application documents. Please send your application, preferably in electronic form, with details of income and availability to: email@example.com. For a first contact please contact Dr. Arjen Steiner, Tel.: + 49 - 09532 - 508 100.
Sorg Feuerungsbau und Service GmbH is a company of the SKS Group: www.sks.net
Back to overview